Friday, January 29, 2010

CIAO!

Decided not to go to Paris this weekend because I've been a little under the weather. I think I'll go to Paris in the Spring time when everything is in bloom! Last night I went to "Appertivo" with Kalea, Caroline, and Amanda. It's a small restaurant where you pay 8euro for a drink then you get all you can eat appetizers. The food was amazing! And mom, they even had smoked salmon, just the way Kalea and I like it! I also had my first Apple Martini last night!
MATT, MYSELF, AMANDA, & KALEA
Now, I'm off to the train station with Kalea and Amanda. We were supposed to go to Elba today, the infamous island where Napoleon was exiled, but we missed the 6am bus! So now we are going to explore Tuscany by simply, packing a bag, walking to the train station, and choosing a destination once we arrive! Exciting, ill write later to tell you about.. where ever we end up! ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to enjoy some smoked salmon! It was so wonderful talking to you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete